Creative Strategist, Studio
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Creative Shop Studio is a motley crew of (dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, misfits, inventors, data hackers, artists-at-heart and) Multidisciplinary Creatives who are passionate about new ideas. Our mission is to inspire and provoke brands to connect to the people they care about in new breakthrough ways never before thought possible. And so we're looking for Creatives that similarly break the mold and blur the lines between advertising, content, technology, interactive experiences, and The Unknown. You could be what we're looking for if:
You believe Creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world.
Not just a thinker, you are a maker/doer/self-starter with a history of passion projects and/or an entrepreneurial spirit. A high-energy, high-output creative soul that needs to keep busy or feels weird.
You're a media-agnostic creative who can ideate in terms of integrated advertising campaigns, short and long form content, game theory, experiential/events, product design, outdoor/digital installations, and anything and everything else. The world is truly your canvas.
You have a penchant for technology and innovation. You can internalize new technologies (which change all the time) and best-practices, and then repurpose, reinvent, reiterate, and innovate.
You possess a voracious appetite for (sub-)culture and content. Somebody who sees things before everybody else and can supply references galore. You might spend a lot of time on Reddit or Vimeo.
You value craft and sweat the details. An "artiste" sensibility that digs into presentation and executional minutiae because you think it really does make a difference in an audience's experience.
You believe in relentless self-improvement. This might manifest itself in reading, traveling, physical training, continued education, extracurricular culture, or generally trying new things.
You're socially outgoing and outspoken, confident and self-assured, and we think a little ego is ok (because you've earned it). But you treat everybody with respect and not only welcome but look to be inspired by other perspectives and opinions.
You're someone that proactively shares. Shares your opinion, shares your knowledge, shares your time and your true self as part of a team dynamic.
You enjoy a positive outlook on life. You get the big picture: that being creative and coming up with ideas is a crazy awesome way to make a living, and executing your ideas is the even greater bonus.
You love ideas and storytelling and getting your hands dirty crafting them.
You believe that a strong creative team is one fueled as much by success & brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture & mutual respect.
This position will be based out of our London offices
- Applying your creative skillset to develop and craft Lighthouse ideas & brand funded content that set a bar for the industry and makes Facebook & Instagram a better place for people & brands.
- Build high-quality presentations and pitch work in front of sales, media, creative, and client partners.
- Execute ideas to the highest standard in any medium.
- 6+ years experience developing creative ideas for brands and/or culture.
- Creative background in art direction (even if you're technically a writer).
- Presentation skills with a knack for storytelling. Keynote skills. You have the ability to package ideas & presentations.
- An ability & proven track record working with other creatives & disciplines. Ability to work with internal & external partners, while staying organized and energized on this entrepreneurial team.
- Portfolio with previous work examples required.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefit 2017 UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 20th of June 2017
- Closing date: 18th of July 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top