Creative Strategist, Milan
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a crew of adventurers, dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, designers, writers, strategists, data experts and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. A crew whose mission is to inspire, provoke and serve the very industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about while growing their business. We unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
This will suit someone with deep Creative Agency experience as an (Associate) Creative Director from a Copywriter background.
You belong in our team: If you think realistic is the most common path to mediocrity; If you are hungry to move fast, learn more, never be complacent; If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes your blood run quickly; If you believe data, tech and product innovation is fundamental in the creative process; If you arenâ€™t afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better; If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories; If constant change doesnâ€™t bother you but excites you; If you want to work with a diverse bunch of creative minds to tell stories that you werenâ€™t able to tell before; If you love brands and want to help them tell stories that speak their truth in the world; If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life.
This is a full-time position located in Milan.
- Continually inspire our clients and creative agencies with a vision for their brands, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities.
- Partner with Creative Agencies to ship lighthouse advertising campaigns
- Work with cross-functional teams to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how mobile and people-based marketing is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- Work hands-on to produce beautiful work - this is a position for creators
- Scale your teamâ€™s ideas across the globe
- 10+ years' experience gained from working at integrated creative agencies, in-house creative teams and/or from a non-traditional content creators
- Copywriter background
- Conceptual creative
- Experience with local and global brands
- Storytelling, and visual communications skills
- weâ€™re still only 1% done at Facebook â€" this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here
- Agility, constantly seeking to break the mould, reinventing new ways of working and moving fast
- Experience with Keynote and PowerPoint
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Portfolio link required
Back to top