Creative Strategist, Financial Services
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a group of entrepreneurs, designers, writers, inventors, data gurus and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. Our mission is to inspire, provoke and serve the industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about, while growing their business. We unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
You'll fit in here: If you are eager to run fast, learn more, and never be complacent. If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes you excited. If you believe human insights, strategic rigor, creative craft, and brilliant execution matter equally. If settling for good makes you uncomfortable. If you aren't afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better. If you believe that diverse, balanced teams lead to richer and more meaningful work. If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories. If constant change energizes you. If you aren't afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments. If you believe that often, the generous thing to do is care enough to give really hard feedback. If you are a jack-of-all trades and master of at least one. If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms. If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future. If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life. If you're entrepreneurial. We're still only 1% done at Facebook - this team is inventing everyday and it takes the ability to see the opportunities to thrive here.
This is a full-time position in the Facebook New York City office.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Turn data and information into actionable insights/briefs
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook solutions to drive the key business goals for our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with Product and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising as a planner or strategist
- Experience storytelling which includes bringing an idea on a white board and presentation
- Strategic: Knowledge of brand marketing and how to build strategies across verticals
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Experience with Keynote, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of Facebook, Instagram and Messenger platforms.
Back to top