Creative Strategist - Entertainment
(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a motley crew of adventurers, dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, misfits, designers, writers, inventors, data hackers and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. A crew whose mission is to inspire, provoke and serve the very industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about while growing their business. We unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time. This role may suit you if the lines below ring true: If you are hungry to run fast, learn more, never be complacent. If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes your blood run fast. If you believe data, tech and product innovation is fundamental in the creative process. If you aren't afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better. If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories. If constant change doesn't bother you but excites you. If you aren't afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments. If you want to work with a diverse bunch of creative misfits to tell stories that you weren't able to tell before. If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms. If you can use technology as an enabler to tell stories in different ways. If you love brands and want to help them tell stories that speak their truth in the world. If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future. If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life.This position will be based out of our Los Angeles office.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Help us partner with Entertainment brands leading the charge in Film, Streaming, TV, Publishing and Sports to continually inspire and provoke the industry to challenge and inspire the Entertainment marketing playbook
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook solutions that drive the key business goals of our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with cross-functional teams to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- 7+ years of Entertainment marketing, advertising or content creation
- 5+ years of experience as creative builder and maker of stories
- Experience developing strategically grounded, creative applied in digital and offline mediums
- Storytelling. Able to bring an idea to life on a white board, big stage presentation or finished content
- Strategic. Understanding of brand marketing and how to build strategies across multiple verticals
- Portfolio with previous work examples required
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top