Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class, socially designed marketing ideas for the world’s largest brand marketers. Through your understanding of your client’s business and the Facebook platform, you will develop, package and present original creative solutions that set the bar for the entire industry. You will leverage your full range of storytelling abilities to present your ideas to our partners, and work hand-in-hand with Sales, Product and Engineering to help our partners build and ship these ideas in-market. You’re a builder, do’er, and live to create ideas and transform them into actual programs, packages and pieces of code that will impact a billion + people. This is a full-time position located in our Hong Kong office.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Apply outstanding art direction and craft to upgrade the quality of ideas shipped on the platform
- Fluent in visual and video languages to bring ideas to life on multiple formats
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook solutions that drive the key business goals of our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with external partners in production and execution, as well as internal Product and Engineering teams to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- Be a hands-on maker and crafter to bring all your ideas to life.
- Strong portfolio required, showcasing work that demonstrate brilliant thinking and crafting
- Strong training in graphics, design, and multi-media art direction
- 8+ years of experience in creative advertising or digital advertising
- Experience designing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in digital and offline mediums
- Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms
- Entrepreneurial. We’re still only 1% done at Facebook – this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills. Being able to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation is also quite important
- Strategic. Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals
- A strong passion for communicating to people and desire to uncover consumer behavior, to help your clients connect with customers in an impactful way
- Deep experience working with a wide network of partners in creative execution in Hong Kong and the region: illustrators, photographers, animators, directors, editors, musicians, etc.Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, iMovie (Final Cut Pro), Flash, Gif, Cinemagraph, Keynote and PowerPoint is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Killer interactive design a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top