Creative Strategist, Direct Response - Greater China
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Come be part of a team at Facebook tasked with crafting industry-leading world-class creative ideas for the world's largest brands. You'll combine your strategic prowess and business acumen to create business-driving ideas that set the bar for the entire industry and leverage the power of Facebook's platforms. You'll leverage your strong storytelling abilities to present your ideas to our clients. You're a natural collaborator – you can work side-by-side with agency creative teams and can work across internal teams (sales, research, product engineering) to get great work shipped. You're a do'er, who lives to ship ideas that will impact our biggest partners, as well as 2 billion people on Facebook and 700+ million on Instagram. You're curious about how data can shape creativity, how traditional storytelling will evolve in a mobile world, and how technology can underpin clever, brilliant, creative ideas. At Facebook, we're passionate about making brands successful in an open and connected world. This is a full-time position located in Hong Kong Office.
- Develop a creative narrative for Direct Response (DR) advertisers based on existing learnings from the Greater China domestic and export markets
- To help DR businesses overcome creative challenges that inhibit their growth
- Uncover data insights to develop creative ideas that drive the key business goals of our DR clients
- Develop DR creative knowledge with DR & Brand agencies and Facebook Marketing Partners (FMP)
- Develop and implement tools to enable DR clients to learn, measure and develop creative
- Lead education and training efforts with Clients, FMPs, Agencies and Facebook Sales teams
- Assimilate learnings and best practices from across the industry and apply them to new situations
- Partner with others on the team and creative agencies to make their ideas shine
- Work with Product and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform, Apps and Services
- Be a thought leader on how mobile and people-based marketing are fundamentally changing brand marketing
- Passion for communicating to people, uncovering consumer behavior, and helping your clients to connect with customers in an impactful way
- Hands-on execution to produce beautiful work - this is a position for creators, not directors
- Experience and working knowledge of performance metrics and campaign management
- Hands-on experience delivering creative work and managing production
- Ability and experience prototyping and doing test work
- Ability and experience to generate great creative ideas and maximizing performance
- Solid understanding of brand identity and visual design
- Understand customer journeys and optimize creative standards across the funnel
- Deep experience working with a wide network of partners in creative execution in Greater China, Asia Pacific and the world: illustrators, photographers, animators, directors, editors, musicians, etc.
- Ability to leverage innovation opportunities
- Good presenter and team player
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Solid understanding of DR client needs in Greater China
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, iMovie (Final Cut Pro, Premiere), Flash, Gif, Cinemagraph, Keynote and PowerPoint is a must
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top