Creative Strategist - Creative Shop (Gaming)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. As a Creative Strategist, you’ll be an essential team member tasked with inspiring and influencing how gaming advertisers build strategies, concept ideas and execute campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the next set of Facebook ad platforms. We are looking for someone with deep experience of the gaming industry, either from within a gaming studio, or with extensive experience of gaming clients from a creative agency. We work with a range of advertisers across Real Money, Console, PC and mobile games. You should have a good understanding of the creative challenges that these types of gaming companies have when it comes to launching games and acquiring new users. We are looking for someone who has worked as a creative director, with great visual and copy writing skills. You should have a strong understanding of how to develop and articulate creative ideas, and how to bring those ideas to life across the marketing funnel. In addition you should have experience of creating, testing and optimising response ads. Experience working with film and/or motion would be a benefit. Most of all you should be happy getting your hands dirty making creative work and inspiring others to make their work for our platforms better. This position is based in our Dublin offices.
- Play a key strategic role in developing the creative agenda for the gaming industry
- Develop, in partnership with your team and important internal partners, a set of ideas that will positively influence the way gaming companies market on Facebook and Instagram
- Ship a range of creative work that demonstrates how this works in practice. From lighthouse advertising ideas, in partnership with talented people within studios and agencies, to systems that inspire and provide guidance to those we can’t work with hand-in-hand
- Be a thought leader and use the stages, the press and the suite of marketing platforms our internal marketing team has built to influence the industry
- Lead the creative learning agenda for gaming to effectively scale best practices and knowledge, and ensure that the work continuously evolves to reflect the evolution of our platforms and changes in consumer behaviour
- Experience as a creative in gaming, either from a studio or agency side
- Previous experience as a Senior Creative required
- Empathy and enthusiasm for businesses – big and small, brands of all kinds
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in digital and offline mediums
- Excellent storytelling – being able to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation is also quite important
- Creative – the ability to come up with, and articulate the anatomy of, a concept
- Also, the ability to reshape a concept across all media
- Entrepreneurial – we’re still only 1% done at Facebook
- This team is inventing every day and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here
- The ability to guide, mentor and teach others
- Experience with Keynote / PowerPoint (essential), Illustrator and Photoshop and Motion graphics
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top