Creative Strategist (Create), Creative Shop Studio,APAC
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Creative Shop we unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
As a Creative Strategist (Create) for Anthology within the Creative Shop team, you'll play an essential part in re-inventing the way people connect with culture and communities (and brands), by collaborating with the world's best content partners -from online publishers to TV networks and film studios to talent, museums, sports leagues and more. We aim to drive their business and catalyze innovative new content offerings that maximize the awesomeness of what's possible on Facebook and Instagram platforms.
We're looking for Creatives that break the mold and blur the lines between branded content, advertising, technology, media, and The Unknown. You could be what we're looking for if:
You're not just a thinker, you are a self-starter with a history of passion projects and/or an entrepreneurial spirit. A high-energy, high-output creative soul that needs to keep busy.
You're a media-agnostic thinker who can ideate for any space and any audience. The world is truly your canvas. Experience with developing content and branded content (not just ad campaigns), and the portfolio to prove it, is a big plus.
You can internalize new technologies (which change all the time) and best-practices, and then repurpose, reinvent, reiterate, innovate, and teach others in simple terms.
You are an avid content and culture consumer from Music,Fashion,Art. Technology,Movies even the cult of the "TV" celebrity news. All of it. Somebody who sees things before everybody else and can supply cultural references galore.
You are a world class collaborator and relationship builder who gives more than you take.
You love presenting to a room and getting people excited about ideas, innovation, and new ways to think about creativity and storytelling.
Someone that proactively shares. Shares their opinion, shares their knowledge, shares their time and their true selves as part of a team dynamic.
You believe in relentless self-improvement and learning everyday. And you're ok with putting yourself out there, even if it means you might be wrong.
You have the ability to package ideas & presentations that are clear, inspiring, and compelling. You enjoy a positive outlook on life. You believe that a strong creative team is one fueled as much by success & brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture & mutual respect. And you get the big picture: that being creative and collaborating with the world's best storytellers is a an awesome way to build your career.
- Apply your creative skillset to reinvent the way people connect with culture, content, and brands
- Collaborate with the creators of all paths, from movie studios to digital publishers to TV networks and artists and institutions to build high quality creative concepts
- Develop quality presentations that create a narrative for the ideas and pitch them to sales, media, creators, brands, and client partner teams
- Learn and champion all there is to Facebook & Instagram, and inspire others to do the same
- Develop internal and external working relationships that expand Facebook's reputation in the creative community
- Work hand-in-hand with media and sales teams to build fully customized content plans for brands
- 8+ years experience developing creative concepts for content creators, publishers, and/or brands.
- A portfolio of work that spans across multiple mediums (TV, digital, social media, experiential, etc)
- An ability & proven track record collaborating with other creatives & disciplines across media, sales, and technology.
Back to top