Creative Strategist - Connections
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Creative Shop we unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
As a Creative Strategist (Connect role) within the Creative Shop Studio team, you'll play an essential part in re-inventing the way brands connect with culture and communities, by developing branded content and experiences with the world's best Media and Entertainment partners (ie Film Studios, TV Networks, Publishers, Talent) to live on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the next set of Facebook ad platforms.
This is a role that brings together the worlds of entertainment, content, mobile and brand building. We are looking for someone with experience in branded content (ideally short form for mobile) and you've probably got a background in advertising/media/digital/PR and/or entertainment/publishing. You're creatively driven, but a project manager/business developer at heart. Making things happen comes naturally to you; you cultivate opportunities and turn them into briefs that inspire the team to do the best work of their careers.
You're a team player who loves to work with a mix of people from different disciplines but you're also comfortable to get stuck in by yourself. A highly dynamic work environment with lots of opportunities to proactively input and impact gets you excited. This role is based in our Singapore office.
- Entertainment/Media Partner Connector - Key point of contact with Facebook's Media Partnerships org to identify priority Partners to build branded content (Anthologies) with. Manage day-to-day relationship with agreed Partners, including setting up on-boarding, education sessions, identifying territories/IP to build Anthologies around, managing the co-development process with the Studio Creatives.
- Sales Alignment - Partner with FB Marketing and Sales to understand their priorities/demand, to ensure we deliver the right Anthologies to the market, at the right time. Manage the calendar of moments (topics/partners) and regularly communicate additional Anthologies to ensure we have a strong GTM strategy.
- Insights Alignment -Partner with our Marketing Science/FBIQ team on insights and lead brief development
- Project Management - Day-to-day lead, where appropriate, for co-created Anthologies, following through on creative ideas, pitching, driving FB/mobile executional components, and communications internally.
- Pitching, Tracking, and Reporting - Pitch Anthologies (in partnership with Global marketing, other Creative Shop teams and partners) to brands. Track the impact of all campaigns, and assist in forecasting future program impact/growth projections.
- 8+ years of experience working with branded content (publishers, creatives, clients)
- - Focused: You are a fast learner who hits the ground running, balancing multiple projects at once. You have a track record of delivering consistent performance and growth.
- - Initiative. You have a drive for continuous development and often jump-start projects without clear direction, as well as an ability to multi-task and move fast.
- - Partnership: You have experience working cross-functionally, managing and communicating across internal and external organizations to gain buy-in
- - Excellent communicator: You can distill complex information into a simple pitch, in a room, on a whiteboard, or in a document. Strong keynote skills are a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top