Creative Strategist, Auto
(Detroit, MI - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a motley crew of adventurers, dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, misfits, designers, writers, inventors, data hackers and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. A crew whose mission is to inspire, provoke and serve the very industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about while growing their business.
We unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
This role may suit you if the lines below ring true:
If you are hungry to run fast, learn more, never be complacent.
If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes your blood run fast.
If you believe data, tech and product innovation is fundamental in the creative process.
If you aren't afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better.
If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories.
If constant change doesn't bother you but excites you.
If you aren't afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments.
If you want to work with a diverse bunch of creative misfits to tell stories that you weren't able to tell before.
If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms.
If you can use technology as an enabler to tell stories in different ways.
If you love brands and want to help them tell stories that speak their truth in the world.
If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future.
If you're entrepreneurial: We're still only 1% done at Facebook - this is a very small team that is bravely inventing the future everyday - often with little direction.
If you're a strong and humble team player who loves to partner with others to make ideas shine.
If you're comfortable in a fast moving, dynamic and ever-changing environment that requires self-motivation, continual learning, flexibility, and tenacity.
If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life.
This will be a full-time position based out of either our Detroit or New York City office.
- Big Idea Engine: "Move Fast" to develop and build game-changing creative ideas for the world's biggest auto brands and creative agencies - Ideas that will drive large scale business impact.
- Storytelling Innovator: Develop provocative and revolutionary visual stories across Facebook platforms that are both highly crafted and effective on mobile.
- Problem Solver: Tackle a whole range of creative challenges facing the auto vertical from tier 1 launch and brand, to consideration, to reimagining tier 2, In-market and more.
- Builder & Creator: Rapidly build, design and edit prototypes, presentations and solutions that bring your and other people's ideas to life.
- Build and pitch big ideas to clients at the highest levels as well as coming up with smart creative ideas on the fly in brainstorm and work sessions.
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising as a Creative Thinker, Driver or Maker.
- 5+ years of experience building ideas for auto brands.
- Experience working on multiple brands at different points in development.
- Track record of bringing visual stories to life from concept through production.
- Portfolio with previous work examples.
- Experience with presentation, design and video software
- Proficient in crafting/cutting/editing/developing video content
- Creative Maker talent
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top