Creative Strategist, Amsterdam
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Come be part of a team at Facebook tasked with crafting industry-leading world-class creative ideas for the world’s largest brands. You’ll combine your strategic powers and business acumen to create business-driving ideas that set the bar for the entire industry and leverage the power of Facebook’s platforms. You’ll leverage your strong storytelling abilities to present your ideas to our clients. You’re a natural collaborator – you can work side by side with agency creative teams and can work across internal teams (sales, research, product engineering) to get great work shipped. You’re a do’er, who lives to ship ideas that will impact our biggest partners, as well as 1.4 billion + people on Facebook and nearly half a million on Instagram. You’re curious about how data can shape creativity, how traditional storytelling will evolve in a mobile world, and how technology can underpin clever brilliant creative ideas. At Facebook, we’re passionate about making brands successful in an open and connected world. This is a full-time position located in Amsterdam.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Drive brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Uncover data insights to develop creative ideas that drive the key business goals of our top clients
- Partner with others on the team and at creative agencies to make your and their ideas shine
- Work with Product and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform, Apps and Services
- Be a thought leader on how mobile and people-based marketing is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- Work hands-on to produce beautiful work. This is a position for creators, not directors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Extended experience in creative roles within the brand marketing and advertising industry. Entrepreneurial. We’re still only 1% done at Facebook – this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here
- Strategic. Deep understanding of brand marketing and how to build brilliant strategies across multiple verticals
- A strong passion for people and desire to uncover consumer behavior, to help your clients connect with customers in an impactful way
- Creative. Able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communications skills. Being able to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation is also quite important
- Experience with Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop a plus
- Experience with a Final Cut or Premiere a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top