(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Creative Shop is a motley crew of adventurers, dreamers, idealists, entrepreneurs, misfits, designers, writers, inventors, data hackers and artists who are hungry for crafting new ideas. A crew whose mission is to inspire, provoke and serve the very industry that enables brands to connect to the people they care about while growing their business.
We unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time.
You belong in our tribe:
If you think realistic is the most common path to mediocrity.
If you are hungry to run fast, learn more, never be complacent.
If the intersection of creativity and technology is what makes your blood run fast.
If you believe data, tech and product innovation is fundamental in the creative process.
If settling for good scares you and makes you itch.
If you aren't afraid to take what we have and make it 10x better.
If you love brilliant debates on how to build and craft better stories.
If constant change doesn't bother you but excites you.
If you aren't afraid to put your hand up for the seemingly impossible assignments.
If you want to work with a diverse bunch of creative misfits to tell stories that you weren't able to tell before.
If you love thinking and building prototypes and frameworks to lead the industry to better work for our platforms.
If you can use technology as an enabler to tell stories in different ways.
If you love brands and want to help them tell stories that speak their truth in the world.
If you want to be part of a team that is leading the way in telling stories for the future.
If you want to humbly lead the industry to create the best work of your (and their) life.
If you have a perspective on the role creativity can play to bridge the gap between brand and performance marketing in a feed based environment.
If you're highly collaborative with an experience in seeing those around you succeed.
If you're fluent in all aspects of Facebook, from the reach to mobile and video best practices.
If you're fluent in all aspects of Instagram, from the creative community to creative excellence.
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand on Facebook and Instagram, and develop creative ideas that transform our clients' business and push the boundaries of Mobile Creativity.
- Roll up sleeves in flat creative organization to lead projects end-to-end — insights, strategy, concept, executions, pitch, production.
- Develop big creative ideas throughout the marketing funnel: everything from a major product launch with a travel brand, to driving new clients for a subscription based eCommerce brand, to a full-funnel campaign for the next big tech product.
- Uncover social insights and use to inform creative development and distribution for maximum relevance and impact.
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine through project-based partnerships and weekly peer-based creative review.
- Be a thought leader on how mobile technology is fundamentally changing marketing.
- Travel to client locations for pitches, collaborative work sessions, and speaking engagements (approximately 30% travel time).
- Experience mentoring.
- Visual storytelling and communication skills. Specifically, ability to articulate creative and strategic approach with experiencing in pitching advertising ideas.
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing/advertising or social/mobile technology.
- 3+ years of experience as an ACD/CD or 2+ years in a mobile technology optimization business, such as a FMP.
- Portfolio link or examples of work.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US.
- Experience with programmatic buying or creative optimization
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote
- Experience with Travel, eCommerce, Tech, Telco, Education, or Disruptor clients
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top