Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for Creatives that similarly break the mold and blur the lines between branded content, advertising, technology, media, and The Unknown. You could be what we're looking for if:
; You believe Creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world. ; Not just a thinker, you are a self-starter with a history of passion projects and/or an entrepreneurial spirit. A high-energy, high-output creative soul that needs to keep busy or feels weird. ; You're a media-agnostic thinker who can ideate for any space and any audience. The world is truly your canvas. Experience with developing content and branded content (not just ad campaigns), and the portfolio to prove it, is a big plus. ; You can internalize new technologies (which change all the time) and best-practices, and then repurpose, reinvent, reiterate, innovate, and teach others in simple terms. ; You are a content and culture junkie. Music. Fashion. Art. Technology. Movies. "TV". Celeb news. All of it. Somebody who sees things before everybody else and can supply cultural references galore. ; You are a world class collaborator and relationship builder who gives more than you take. Not precious or territorial, you're ok with seeing your ideas in somebody else's hands. ; You love presenting to a room, any room, and getting people excited about ideas, innovation, and new ways to think about creativity and storytelling. ; Someone that proactively shares. Shares their opinion, shares their knowledge, shares their time and their true selves as part of a team dynamic. ; You believe in relentless self-improvement and learning everyday. And you're ok with putting yourself out there, even if it means you might be wrong. ; You're socially outgoing and outspoken, confident and self-assured. But you treat everybody with respect and not only welcome but look to be inspired by other perspectives and opinions. ; You have the ability to package ideas & presentations that are clear, inspiring, and compelling. You enjoy a positive outlook on life. You believe that a strong creative team is one fuelled as much by success & brilliant ideas as it is by a positive culture & mutual respect. And you get the big picture: that being creative and collaborating with the world's best storytellers is a crazy awesome way to make a living. Seeing your ideas out in the world is the even awesome bonus.
This position will be based out of our São Paulo office.
- Applying your creative skillset to reinvent the way people connect with culture, content, and brands.
- Learn and champion all there is to Facebook & Instagram, and inspire others to do the same
- Develop internal and external working relationships that expand Facebook's reputation in the creative community
- Collaborate with the creators of all sorts, from movie studios to digital publishers to TV networks and artists and institutions.
- Build high-quality creative concepts and presentations, and pitch them sales, media, creators, brands, and client partner teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with media and sales teams to build fully customised content plans for brands
- 8+ years experience developing creative concepts for content creators, publishers, and/or brands.
- A portfolio of work that spans across multiple mediums (TV, digital, social media, experiential, etc)
- An ability & proven track record collaborating with other creatives & disciplines across media, sales, and technology.
- Basic Keynote skills
Back to top