(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This team is tasked with building world-class, marketing ideas for the world's largest brand marketers. In this role you will pair your analytical skills with Facebook's unique data set and creative team to identify consumers that matter to our clients and the insights that drive them.
You will work hand in hand with our Creative Strategists to inform rich creative development and strategic media plans to achieve our client's business objectives.
Finally, you will combine your data-driven thinking and deep understanding of Facebook's marketing platform to develop creative media campaigns. You're a doer, who loves to ship ideas that will impact our biggest partners as well as 1 billion + people on Facebook.
If you have a strong passion for people and desire to uncover consumer behavior to help your clients connect with customers in an impactful way, then this is the role for you.
This is a full-time position located in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Think in new ways to leverage Facebook's unique dataset to identify key audiences (and associated insights), to inform the creative development of large brand ideas
- Partner with FB product teams to scope solutions that make your work scalable
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to measure and communicate the effectiveness of online advertising
- Establish creative and targeting best practices via experimental design
- Package these insights effectively for both internal and external audiences
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, or similar quantitative field
- 2+ years of hands-on research/consulting/marketing analytics/brand marketing experience
- Ability to design analytical models and mine structured and unstructured datasets
- SQL, relational databases, and Excel skills
- Academic and applied work experience
- Experience with statistical analysis and experimental design
- Ability to communicate technical and creative ideas to a variety of audiences
- Able to multi-task and keep on track in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Experience with distributed computing tools (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Python etc.)
- Experience with primary research
- Experience in an advertising agency
- Experience in research/consulting/marketing analytics/brand marketing with a focus on the technology
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top