Creative Producer - The Studio
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
As the Marketing organization continues to grow, we're looking for a Creative Producer to join 'The Studio' in our Menlo Park office. 'The Studio' is a team that designs product and program identities, creates product launch assets, builds marketing campaigns, and develops collateral for internal and external events. The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver and project manager that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy. Additionally, the Creative Producer must be a strong, clear communicator, a team player, and proven ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver world-class creative work.
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for specialized creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners
- Create RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- Traffic management
- 3+ years producer experience, agency or production house experience
- Experience running small to mid-sized projects with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with Product Marketing
- Able to manage multiple projects
- Able to build working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience managing external creative and production partners
- Organizational task and budget management skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top