Over a billion people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a Creative Producer. In this role, you will support our growing portfolio of products and features.
The ideal individual for this role is a multi-faceted and innovative problem-solver and producer that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on time, on budget, and on strategy. Additionally, the Creative Producer must be a strong, clear communicator, a team player, and proven ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver world-class creative work.
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for highly specialized creative workers, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners
- Create RFPs, pitches, treatments, budgets, project schedules and distribution plans
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters
- Manage external vendor relationships (illustrators, photographers, design firms, production companies, etc.)
- Traffic management
- 8+ years experience in a design firm or marketing/advertising environment
- Knowledge of marketing, creative and design trends
Back to top