Creative Lead - Design/Digital
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Creative Lead (aka Group Creative Director) oversees all of the creative on our digital surfaces for businesses, product marketing, and small business marketing. This individual will also be the graphic design conscience for our visual language systems. We are looking for a leader and a mentor to our creative talent who is also willing to get their hands dirty doing the work when necessary. They will tell the evolving Facebook story to the market in the most compelling and surprising ways possible. The Creative Lead should be a natural leader with a design/advertising agency or progressive client-side background that skews heavily into the realms of digital creativity, specifically having led expansive online and digital marketing initiatives and site experiences. This person leads a highly cross-functional team of designers, art directors, copywriters, marketers, product leaders, technologists, and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life by producing work they've never imagined.
- Lead breakthrough, insight-driven creative work, with a focus on scaling our digital presence
- Be our graphic design guru
- Drive deep collaboration with internal partners, creative directors
- Continually drive and live best practices for building the best creative in a digital/direct marketing environment
- Work with marketing teams to ensure briefs are tight and will drive to the best work
- Drive executional excellence on every piece of work
- Accountable for ensuring work across their team is on brief, on brand, and of the highest quality
- Attract, hire, develop, and grow the best creative talent
- 10+ years of agency/creative client experience
- 5+ years experience leading and mentoring creative teams
- Experience in creative design and writing.
- Digital experience and understanding of digital design and marketing channels.
- Proven experience conceptualizing ideas from ideation to launch
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top