Creative Director/Copywriter for Groups Team within The Studio
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's internal agency, The Studio is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook's products and mission. We produce creative that communicates and re-enforces our core brand values, with an emphasis on product marketing, while continuing to evolve the Facebook voice and tone. The Studio (part of The Factory) is looking for a Creative Director who can leverage experience in marketing communications, developing great creative talent, visual storytelling and innovation to build and grow the creative product-marketing function at Facebook.
This is a full-time position based at headquarters in Menlo Park, and will report to the Groups Creative Lead.
- Drive the direction and development of Facebook's in-house consumer creative strategy, plans and execution
- Work with the marketers on the team to deliver highly-engaging, rapidly-deployed messages to Facebook's users
- Be the main creative voice of the Facebook brand
- Develop original marketing content for a variety of marketing touch-points
- Work closely with the Product and UX design team to make sure the product touch-points are aligned with the brand
- Prioritize projects accordingly
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline
- 10+ years experience in creative writing role with an emphasis on consumer marketing
- Experience developing and managing consumer marketing programs in a marketing environment
- Demonstrated creative excellence with global and digital experience
- Experience leading creative work
- Experience working in a data-driven environment
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top