Creative Director - Watch/Show Marketing
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
With over two billion people using the service, watching video on Facebook has the incredible power to connect people, spark conversation, and foster community. We recently introduced Watch, a new platform for shows on Facebook. Watch is available on mobile, web, and in our TV apps. Shows are made up of episodes, live or recorded, and cover a wide range of content, from reality to comedy to live sports.
Weâ€™re looking for an experienced Creative Director to join "The Studio" (part of The Factory and Facebookâ€™s Product Marketing Organization) who can leverage experience in both regional and global marketing communications, developing great creative talent, a program for visual storytelling and innovation to build and grow the creative product-marketing function for the global Watch platform at Facebook.
- Drive the direction and development of Facebook's in-house consumer creative strategy, plans and execution
- Work with the marketers on the team to deliver highly-engaging, rapidly-deployed messages to Facebook's users
- Develop marketing content for a variety of marketing touch-points
- Work closely with the Product and UX design team to make sure the product touch-points are aligned with the brand
- Prioritize projects accordingly
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholders
- Experience in entertainment marketing at either a brand or entertainment agency, studio marketing team, or similar working on title launch campaigns
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ yearsâ€™ experience in creative role with an emphasis on consumer show marketing
- Experience developing and managing consumer marketing programs in an integrated marketing environment
- Experience recruiting talent and developing teams
- Demonstrated global and digital experience
- Track record of working in cross-functional teams
- Experience leading creative work
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio
Back to top