Creative Director - The Studio
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's internal agency, The Factory is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook's products and mission. We produce creative that communicates and re-enforces our core brand values, with an emphasis on product marketing, while continuing to evolve the Facebook voice and tone. The Studio (part of The Factory) is looking for a Creative Director who can leverage experience in marketing communications, developing great creative talent, visual storytelling and innovation to build and grow the creative product-marketing function at Facebook.
- Drive the direction and development of Facebook's in-house consumer creative strategy, plans and execution
- Work with the marketers on the team to deliver highly-engaging, rapidly-deployed messages to Facebook's users
- Be the main creative voice of the Facebook brand
- Develop original marketing content for a variety of marketing touch-points
- Work closely with the Product and UX design team to make sure the product touch-points are aligned with the brand
- Prioritize projects accordingly
- Manage a program calendar/roadmap and communicate to all stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline
- 10+ years experience in creative role with an emphasis on consumer marketing
- Experience developing and managing consumer marketing programs in a fast-paced integrated marketing environment
- Experience recruiting talent and developing teams
- Demonstrated creative excellence with proven global and digital abilities
- Track record of working in cross-functional teams
- Experience leading highly creative work
- Experience working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Please provide a link to your online portfolio
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top