Creative Designer, Japan
At Creative Shop we unreservedly believe that creativity is what drives innovation in every aspect of the modern world, disrupts industries, improves the status quo, and helps brands tell the stories of tomorrow to the right people at the right time. This is a full time position based in Tokyo office.
CREATIVE DESIGNER, JAPAN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize design thinking to solve problems, champion ideas, drive product adoption, and support the team
- Experiment with new tools, creative techniques, products, processes, methods, and approaches to pushing creative boundaries for advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Work hand-in-hand with Creative Strategists to package, mock up, storyboard, comp, wire frame, and prototype ideas quickly and beautifully
- Re-imagine executional boundaries through the early participation in the conceptualization of the creative work, not just the creation of the final pitch or deliverable
- Work closely with product specialists and creative technologists to achieve deep understanding of Facebook and Instagram advertising products (e.g. Live, Canvas, 360, Messenger, etc.) and develop a perspective on vertical specific opportunities
- Work closely with regional leads to achieve deep understanding of unique business dynamics, to better identify and apply executional thought leadership
- Support the design and production of internal vertical or client specific events and high priority ideas/pitches through logos, visual branding, packaging, experience design, and/or tangible elements
- Deliver against time, quality, and technical constraints.
- Extensive experience in Graphic Design, Production, or New Media
- While advanced Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite skills are required, success in this role is less about mastery of specific tools, and more about intellectual curiosity and flexibility to produce the best deliverable possible
- Focused: You are a fast learner who hits the ground running, balancing multiple projects at once. You have a track record of delivering consistent performance and growth
- Initiative. You have a drive for continuous development and often jump-start projects without clear direction, as well as an ability to multi-task and move fast
- Partnership: You have experience working x-functionally, managing and communicating across internal and external organizations to gain buy-in
- Articulate communicator: You can distill complex information into a simple pitch, in a room, on a whiteboard, or in a document. Strong keynote skills are a plus
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top