Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook Creative Shop is looking for a designer specializing in design, art direction, typography, motion graphics, illustration and editing. She or he should have a fantastic commercial aesthetic with experience in design related to and clearly in the context of - advertising, communication, entertainment, brands and must have a flair and love for video more than static. Must be skilled at software such as photoshop, after-effects, keynotes, final cut pro and any other software or apps that help execute all of the above. Need not be a conceptual or ideas person but must be able to get and feel the right visual space for ideas and be able to bring them to life and lift them with world class craft and design. Must have a feel and intuitive fit for video and design on FB, IG and be native and comfortable with technology, new formats, FB LIVE, AR, VR, messenger and so on. Moving typography, vertical videos and pushing for new ways to animate and create mobile first creatives designed for a small screen experience will be a key ask.
Specific cultural requirements - At Facebook we have a hacker culture and we believe in moving fast, being prolific and making impact. What this means is - it's fast paced, intense and exciting, it's a hands on culture, we have a very high frequency and pace and create and execute lots of ideas and fast. We are a matrixed structure so you'll get to work cross functionally with many people in the team. So personality traits that thrive here are - hungry to constantly learn more and new things, adaptive, ingenious, autonomous needing very little to none supervision or direction, self starters who set their own goals, optimistic and positive and keen to collaborate with other creatives and finally the ability to prioritize and focus sharply on getting ideas out into the world even in the face of too many great choices.
You'll use a firm understanding of your client's business and the Facebook platform to develop, package and present original creative solutions that set the bar for the entire industry. You'll leverage your full range of storytelling abilities to present your ideas to our partners. You'll then work hand in hand with Sales, Product and Engineering to help our partners build and ship these ideas in market. You're able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities - from individual publishing ideas to campaign ideas to full on, long-standing platforms. You're a builder, doer, and live to create ideas and transform them into actual programs, packages and pieces of code that will impact a billion + people. If you're ready to put your boot on the neck of the marketing world come join us. This is a full-time position located in our Gurgaon office.
Come be part of a team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class, socially designed marketing ideas for the world's largest brand marketers. We're still only 1% done at Facebook - this team is inventing everyday and it takes tenacity, bravery and the ability to see the big opportunities to thrive here.
- You'll work with the very talented team of Creative Shoppers and raise the bar on the design, visualization, execution and output of the creatives
- You'll need to lead the team and the industry by constantly learning and teaching and provoking to push new ways and new standards
- You'll need to do beta testing, explore, experiment and play with different executions and ideas to see and test the best and most impactful one
- You'll need to make everything we ship from creative Shop look like a million bucks. World standard design and think specially and create specially for what's best for the platform and how consumers behave and engage with FB, IG and Messenger
- Continually inspire our clients with a vision for their brand, game-changing ideas and plans to get them executed
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook solutions that drive the key business goals of our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine Work with Product and Engineering to refine your ideas for maximum impact on the Facebook Platform
- Be a thought leader on how social technology is fundamentally changing brand marketing
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 6+ years of experience in brand marketing
- Experience in illustration, motion graphics and/or animation, video editing, film production, and videography
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote and PowerPoint Advanced Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, and After Effects skills
- Portfolio link with previous work examples is required
- Experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative applied in digital and offline mediums
- Storytelling: Able to bring an idea to life on a white board or presentation
- Strategic: Understanding of brand marketing and how to build strategies across multiple verticals
- Please send us links to your work and portfolio.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top