Creative Agency Partner Manager, Japan
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a strong, experienced Creative Agency Partner to work with leading Japan agencies to help build and sell Facebook and Instagram’s advertising solutions. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth in both the brand and DR marketing arena. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in cross-network solutions selling and a proven ability to reach and influence executive level customers to drive new business. Additionally, the candidate will have experience working within a matrix organization, as well as experience in leading, coaching and influencing people to generate positive results. Candidates must have strong consultative sales and/or marketing skills, a solid understanding of the agency landscape, a collaborative and innovative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment. This is a full time role and is based in our Tokyo office.
- Firmly establish the Facebook family of apps and services as brand building and business driving platforms in the eyes of all Agency constituents.
- Act as the primary liaison and internal Facebook advocate for your agency partners with a specific focus on key C-Level relationships.
- Drive growth, adoption and advocacy within agency partners through a strategic focus on high priority accounts. Support vertical, SMB, and Creative Shop teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients.
- Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all agency constituents. Responsible for shepherding opportunities/inquiries to the right team within Facebook.
- Create (and collaborate on) education & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact across agency departments including account management, communications planning, strategic planning, creative, and production.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially product, to translate the needs of agency partners and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of the platforms.
- 10+ years of Advertising Agency experience leading businesses, accounts, or departments.
- Personal network in place with agency contacts at leading agencies and proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships. Demonstrated understanding or experience working on creatively driven clients.
- Solid understanding of Facebook portfolio, user behavior and platform characteristics
- ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms.
- Experience working for matrix organizations and ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and English – written, verbal and presentation
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top