Creative Agency Partner Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Creative Agency Partner to collaborate with leading creative agencies to build best in class advertising across the Facebook family of apps and services. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth across both brand and performance marketing. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to build and sell integrated marketing campaigns, as well as the gravitas to foster executive level relationships. Candidates must have strong consultative capabilities, a solid understanding of the creative agency landscape and what makes great work, a collaborative and innovative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment. This is a full time role and is located our Tokyo office.
- Firmly establish the Facebook family of apps and services as brand building and business driving platforms in the eyes of all Agency constituents.
- Act as the primary liaison and internal Facebook advocate for your agency partners with a specific focus on key C-Level relationships.
- Drive growth, adoption and advocacy within agency partners through a strategic focus on high priority accounts. Support vertical, SMB, and Creative Shop teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients.
- Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all agency constituents. Responsible for shepherding opportunities/inquiries to the right team within Facebook.
- Create (and collaborate on) education & inspiration focused programming that has a scaled impact across agency departments including account management, communications planning, strategic planning, creative, and production.
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially product, to translate the needs of agency partners and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of the platforms.
- 10+ years of Advertising Agency experience leading businesses, accounts, or departments.
- Personal network in place with agency contacts at leading agencies and proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships. Demonstrated understanding or experience working on creatively driven clients.
- Solid understanding of Facebook portfolio, user behavior and platform characteristics
- ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms.
- Experience working for matrix organizations and ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven success in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent Japanese and business fluency in English
Back to top