Creative Agency Partner
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Facebook is seeking a Creative Agency Partner to collaborate with leading Creative Agencies in the Nordics to transform marketing for a mobile world. You'll partner with internal agency stakeholders to illuminate best practices related to strategy, campaign design and ad unit selection & production, allowing them to build best in class advertising across the Facebook family of apps and services. You'll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid growth across both brand and performance marketing.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to build and sell integrated marketing campaigns, as well as the gravitas to foster executive level relationships. Candidates must have strong consultative capabilities, a solid understanding of the creative agency landscape and what makes great work, a collaborative and innovative spirit, and must be comfortable working within a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
This is a full time role and is located in Stockholm and will report in to the Head of Sweden and Finland.
- Act as the primary liaison and internal Facebook advocate for your agency partners with a specific focus on key C-Level relationships.
- Firmly establish the Facebook family of apps and services as brand building and business driving platforms in the eyes of all Agency constituents.
- Co-create & deliver inspiring educational programming that has a scaled impact across agency departments including account management, communications planning, strategic planning, creative, and production.
- Build and execute customized plans for enrolling Creative Agencies in Facebook tools, beta programs, learning agendas, agency initiatives, councils and marketing events
- Drive growth, adoption and advocacy within selected agency partners through a strategic focus on high priority accounts and the Creative Shop teams in identifying and pitching transformational opportunities to clients.
- Provide best-in-class, responsive client service and partnership across all agency constituents. Responsible for shepherding opportunities/inquiries to the right team within Facebook.
- Serve as trusted advisor and thought leader to selected agency partners, providing a strong point of view on mobile-first best practices and initiatives
- Work closely with internal cross-functional teams, especially Creative Shop and Measurement, to translate the needs of agency partners and to develop advertising products that unlock creativity and the power of Facebooks´s platforms.
- Strong Creative Advertising Agency experience in strategy or account management for businesses or accounts
- Experience in and understanding of digital advertising landscape
- experience working with mobile-first campaigns or initiatives
- Experience growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships.
- Understanding and experience working with creatively driven agencies
- Understanding of Facebook portfolio, user behavior and platform characteristics
- Ability to translate technical or complicated ideas into ordinary and simple terms
- Experience working for matrix organizations and ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience and ability to present and communicate to CEO level clients in both small and large settings
- Travel 30-40 %
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top