Country Manager, Brazil
(São Paulo, Brazil)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for the highest caliber executive leader to manage Facebook's business operations in Brazil. The leader will spearhead the company's strategic relationships with global brands, agencies, and partners for Facebook's advertising platform. The candidate must have experience as a country manager, with demonstrated abilities to plan and mobilize large teams for improvements in operations. The leader would also benefit from a strong track record in enterprise sales, and should have C level executive contacts across the country's largest brands and businesses as well as a history of achieving high growth rates and sustaining turnarounds. The role manages a cross-functional, matrixed team including sales, marketing, operations and G&A of the country, and reports to the Regional Vice President. The role will be based in Sao Paulo.
- Act as the country market spokesperson for Facebook
- Define and drive Facebook Brazil sales strategy to develop the overall customer value-proposition in the short, mid and long term
- own overall business performance and ensure sustained turnarounds of team's operations and results
- Build and maintain C-level relationships with our clients, partners, as well as other media and advertising organizations
- Ensure that our clients and partners receive the highest level of customer service that meet their needs, particularly focusing on delivering business results for them and leveraging value-based selling
- Provide leadership to the country team by developing a vision and ensuring it's execution, while recruiting new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Represent Brazil within the larger Facebook organization and explain the country's product or other needs globally.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business related subject. MBA is preferred
- 10+ years relevant regional experience in Brazil carrying a revenue or P&L responsibility in a high growth environment
- Country manager experience either in Brazil or in a country of similar complexity
- Proven ability in leading high performance teams and delivering successful business results
- Personal network with C Level executives across various industries such as FMCG, financial services, luxury, autos, travel, entertainment and telecommunications
- Solid understanding of television, Internet and other media advertising
- Excellent leadership, problem solving/decision making, and communications skills including a perfect command of Portuguese and English languages
- A high work ethic combined with a vision that will help achieve Facebook's global mission.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top