Counsel, Platform Enforcement & Litigation
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced, highly motivated attorney to serve as Counsel for Platform Enforcement and Litigation. The position will report to the Director for Platform Enforcement and Litigation and will focus on Facebook and its affiliates' enforcement and litigation matters that target developer, advertiser and user practices that violate our terms and policies. This is a unique opportunity to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Work cross-functionally with Facebook teams to identify abusive platform practices, advance investigations, and to ensure compliance with litigation-related obligations
- Support on key strategic platform enforcement litigation matters in the United States and around the world
- JD degree (or foreign equivalent) and membership in at least one U.S. state bar
- 3+ years of litigation or investigations experience in private practice or government
- Strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate efficiently and to manage people collaborative projects effectively
- Strong interest in evolving technology and related legal questions
- Team player who enjoys building relationships and working with others
Back to top