Corporate Development Research Operations Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Corporate Development team at Facebook focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing M&A and strategic partnership opportunities. This position offers a great opportunity to support Deal Leads in evaluating business and M&A opportunities, structuring, due diligence, market research and deal execution.
The ideal person for this role will be strategic, driven, and has a passion for our ecosystem. This position offers the unique opportunity to make an immediate and substantial impact to Facebook. This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park office.
- Industry research, analysis, complex financial modeling and the ability to communicate the same to all levels of the organization
- Serve as a core member of M&A deal teams by supporting all aspects of the M&A process, including strategic/financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, and negotiation
- 2+ years of work experience in investment banking, management consulting, or venture capital
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to design, lead and execute analysis and communicate insights
- Ability to problem-solve individually or in a group setting
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Experienced in Excel and PPT
- Experience working in internet/digital media/mobile companies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top