Corporate Development Research Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Corporate Development team at Facebook focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing acquisition opportunities. The Research Manager position offers a great opportunity to provide thought leadership on future market trends and their impact on Facebook. The ideal person for this role will be strategic, proactive, and have a passion for consumer technology. This position is full-time and located in our Menlo Park office.
- Monitor competitive landscape and develop a point-of-view on meaningful industry announcements
- Seek industry experts and collaborate with internal partners to get a holistic understanding of market trends and assess their impact on Facebook
- Understand and leverage internal Facebook data dashboards to uncover key insights as it relates to potential Mergers & Acquisitions synergies as well as future trends
- Effectively communicate findings and strategic perspective to company leadership
- 5+ years of work experience in investment banking, management consulting, or venture capital
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to design, lead and execute analysis and communicate insights
- Ability to problem-solve individually or in a group setting
- Ability to shift priorities, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Experienced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in internet/digital media/mobile companies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top