Corporate Development Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Facebook Corporate Development team focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing M&A and strategic partnership opportunities. This position offers a great opportunity to drive deals by evaluating business and M&A opportunities, structuring, and full cycle execution. This role will make an immediate and substantial impact to Facebook.
- Research and recommend companies for Facebook to acquire
- Lead acquisitions - including due diligence, deal negotiations and integration
- Support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives
- Develop frameworks that support the prioritization of corporate strategic initiatives
- Analyze the company's strategic objectives and identify, recommend and pursue technologies that can meet those investment objectives
- Coordinate and oversee cross-functional engineering, design and product teams in the evaluation of technical employees, technology solutions and other product diligence
- Identify areas for integration of technology infrastructure and other IT systems post-acquisition
- Assess the costs, revenue and other benefits for both near- and long-term roadmaps that leverage the acquired company's solutions
- Identify and educate other executives on new, innovative technology trends and markets, and recommend high-potential investments
- Determine short- and long-term personnel needs for successful post-acquisition integration
- Plan and direct the work of other cross-functional professionals, including engineering, product design, infrastructure IT, security and privacy systems, and finance and accounting
- Bachelors Degree
- Strategic, analytical, communication, leadership and problem solving experience
- Experience identifying and negotiating strategic deals
- MBA or JD
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a mix of venture capital, consulting, investment banking or corporate development roles at consumer internet companies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top