Corporate Development Integration Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
The Facebook Corporate Development team focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing mergers and acquisitions. We are currently hiring an Integration Manager to work closely with our deal leads and executive team to drive end-to-end integration planning and execution.
The Integration leader will play an instrumental role supporting the due diligence, integration planning and execution phases of strategic acquisitions, both in the U.S. and internationally. As an Integration Manager, you will plan integration strategies, realize and accelerate deal value, plan for an issue-free Day 1 experience and manage priorities across internal cross-functional teams. You will join a small, high-performing, fast-paced team to be part of defining and implementing best-in-class integration plans. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done, professional who adapts quickly and earns credibility and trust interfacing with founders/executives of target companies, while coordinating with internal cross-functional leads on time/mission critical operational issues spanning product, technology, legal, finance, HR, facilities and other interdependent teams.
This position is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Support the strategic integration planning, due diligence and execution phases of M&A transactions that align to the business objectives
- Drive core internal projects related to M&A deal integration planning and performance measurement
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Mobilize core teams: Coordinate and project/task manage diligence efforts and integration priorities internally and with the management team of target companies
- Continually refine best practices for integration consistent with Facebook culture
- Stay abreast of Facebook company priorities and embody culture to support and advise target companies during integration
- Ability and willingness to travel (domestic and international)
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years experience working with cross-functional groups
- 3+ years experience in M&A integration or project management roles
- Product or technical experience
- Consulting experience
- Experience communicating and acting as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
- Interpersonal experience, team-oriented and proven experience building relationships
- Analytical experience
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office: Excel, PPT, Word
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Highly organized and productive especially under high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios
Back to top