Corporate Development Integration Manager
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Facebook Corporate Development team focuses on sourcing, evaluating, negotiating and executing mergers and acquisitions. We are currently hiring an Integration Manager to work closely with our deal leads and executive team to drive end-to-end integration planning and execution.
The Integration leader will play an instrumental role supporting the due diligence, integration planning and execution phases of strategic acquisitions, both in the U.S. and internationally. As an integration manager, you will plan integration strategies, realize and accelerate deal value, plan for an issue-free Day 1 experience and manage priorities across internal cross-functional teams. You will join a small, high-performing, fast-paced team to be part of defining and implementing best-in-class integration plans. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done, professional who adapts quickly and earns credibility and trust interfacing with founders/executives of target companies, while coordinating with internal cross-functional leads on time/mission critical operational issues spanning product, technology, legal, finance, HR, facilities and other interdependent teams. This position is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Support the strategic integration planning, due diligence and execution phases of M&A transactions that align to the business objectives
- Drive core internal projects related to M&A deal integration planning and performance measurement
- Spot and creatively solve complex, cross-functional operational issues, often unique to each deal
- Mobilize core teams: Coordinate and project/task manage diligence efforts and integration priorities internally and with the management team of target companies
- Continually refine best practices for integration consistent with Facebook culture
- Stay abreast of Facebook company priorities and embody culture to support and advise target companies during integration
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years professional experience working with cross functional groups
- 6+ years experience in M&A integration roles
- Product or technical experience
- Consulting experience
- Effective communicator to act as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
- Interpersonal skills, team-oriented and proven ability to build relationships and trust
- Ability and willingness to travel, sometimes internationally
- Highly organized, productive, and poised, especially under high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios
- Analytical skills and business sense
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office: Excel, PPT, Word
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top