Corporate Communications Manager, Monetization
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to support its Monetization Communications team. The successful candidate has experience in developing and executing high-profile communication initiatives and brings deep knowledge in PR across advertising, privacy and policy initiatives. The candidate will also have experience dealing with high-profile individuals and top-tier press and influencers.
This is a full-time position based in our New York, San Francisco, Menlo Park or Washington, DC office.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for global public relations programs related to monetization products and programs
- Protect and enhance the reputation of Facebook and its products in core business and advertising markets
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company
- Work with external audiences to education people about our business and advertising products, including but not limited to people, analysts, influencers
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries globally
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople
- 10+ years work experience in PR or communications, both agency and in-house
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, English or related field
- Experience in Internet, technology and/or advertising PR
- Experience in managing PR agencies, contractors and project management
- Experience working cross-functionally with policy teams on policy initiatives
- Media relationships across all types of media outlets and extensive experience securing positive coverage as well as managing all types of media stories
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Proven success executing impactful, creative communications programs
Back to top