Corporate Communications Manager, Diversity & Inclusion
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a manager to lead Diversity and Inclusion Communications for the Corporate Communications team. The ideal candidate will have agency and in-house experience managing a wide range of corporate reputation issues, spanning both proactive and reactive efforts. This person should have a passion for building a more diverse world, as well as storytelling and strategic, data-driven communications. This role will involve managing the needs of both internal and external senior stakeholders, including executives and media. The ideal candidate has strong media relationships across tech, business, and diverse publications, executive communications skills and experience building and executing on longer term creative, proactive communications campaigns. At Facebook, we value the impact that every individual can have. We are dedicated to creating an environment where people can be their authentic selves and share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas.
- Build and execute on proactive and reactive corporate communications on Facebook's diversity efforts.
- Key spokesperson with media on diversity and inclusion at Facebook.
- Advise senior executives on external and internal communications related to diversity.
- Work cross-functionally with teams inside and outside Communications to achieve goals.
- Develop strategies to track, monitor and communicate high-impact issues affecting the business.
- 10+ years of professional experience in communications or public relations
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top