Corporate Communications Manager, Ads
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to support its Monetization Communications team. The successful candidate has experience in developing and executing high-profile communication initiatives and brings deep knowledge in PR across advertising, product and policy initiatives. The candidate will also have experience dealing with high-profile individuals and top-tier press and influencers.
This is a full-time position located at our headquarters in Menlo Park, CA or San Francisco, CA.
- Develop strategies and own day-to-day execution for global public relations programs related to monetization products and programs, specifically advertising product initiatives
- Protect and enhance the reputation of Facebook and its products in core business and advertising markets
- Maintain strong media relationships across all types of media outlets, develop story ideas and manage stories
- Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, including global counterparts and partners
- Work with external audiences to education people about our business and advertising products, including but not limited to people, analysts, influencers
- Support and manage the creation of press materials and customer/partner reference programs in key countries globally
- Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events
- Prepare briefing materials and manage executive spokespeople
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related discipline
- 7+ years professional experience working in public relations/corporate communications
- Experience building relationships with reporters and influencers
- Proven drafting experience
- Experience working with senior executives
- Experience communicating to an employee population of technologists and engineers
- Experience in the advertising and/or technology industries
Back to top