Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Take a leading role in the evolution of data-driven decisions, as we continue to make Facebook move faster and more reliably! Our Tel Aviv Engineering team is developing products across all of Facebook stack. As an engineer in our team, you will work on products that affect the lives of billions using a variety of technologies including large-scale systems, big data problems, and cutting-edge UI stacks. The Core Visualization team builds the Data Analytics tools and interfaces for Facebook. Whether the task is exploratory, reporting and tracking, or helping to identify issues as accurately and quickly as possible, the CoreViz team provides the products and services Facebookers use to make decisions every day. We're a team of product engineers (UI and full stack) working on building a suite of products that impact all of Facebook. Our mission is to enable insights quickly, accurately and in a way, that is easy to understand. We help increase the leverage of everyone at Facebook. 50% of the company uses CoreViz tools on a daily basis and ~70% use it at least once a month. We are looking for a 'full stack' engineer who is able to move quickly between frontend and backend, data systems, and much more. If you're experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a â€get things doneâ€ mentality, we'd love to hear from you!
- Lead the effort to build customer-facing Data Analytics tools
- Understand your customer's pain points and find the best ways to address those
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- 8+ years of previous work experience or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in either Python, Ruby, PHP/Hack, React or Angular
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Past experience leading strong technical teams
Back to top