Core Software Systems Engineer
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an experienced software engineer at Oculus, you’ll be architecting and building the core tech that powers the Rift. You’ll help deliver key systems within the PC SDK.
- Develop robust and high performance software systems
- Work closely with hardware teams to find creative solutions around technical limitations
- Coordinate and collaborate with other software engineers to accelerate development
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our SDK and platform.
- Improve code quality and stability across groups.
- Experience utilizing automation tools to deliver robust software components.
- Background building subsystems and standalone tools.
- Add support for new hardware features.
- Develop systems for telemetry and software instrumentation
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in native systems development.
- 5+ years of programming experience in C++ / C
- 5+ years experience in the following: low-level systems programming, embedded systems, operating systems and/or compilers
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top