Core Software Systems Engineer
(Menlo Park, CA - Seattle, WA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an experienced software engineer at Oculus, you'll be building the core tech that powers the upcoming Oculus standalone device.
- Develop robust and high performance software systems
- Work closely with hardware teams to find creative solutions around technical limitations
- Coordinate and collaborate with other software engineers to accelerate development
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our SDK and platform.
- Improve code quality and stability across groups.
- Experience utilizing automation tools to deliver robust software components.
- Background building subsystems and standalone tools.
- Add support for new hardware features.
- Develop systems for telemetry and software instrumentation
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in native systems development.
- 5+ years of programming experience in C++ / C
- 5+ years experience in the following: low-level systems programming, embedded systems, operating systems and/or compilers
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top