Copywriter - The Factory
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebookâ€™s brand marketing team, The Factory (https://www.facebook.com/factory), is responsible for helping over a billion people understand Facebook's products and mission. We design all user-facing Facebook brand communication including product marketing, brand campaigns, films, user education and in-product experiences. We produce creative campaigns that communicate and re-enforce our core brand values and continue to evolve the Facebook voice and tone.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join the team with a background in digital product and brand campaigns. You must be comfortable working across many media. Weâ€™re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about making the technical feel human and authentic.
- Collaborate with writers, engineers, strategists and product managers
- Write for film, mobile, web
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Create original, breakthrough work
- 5+ years experience at agency/in-house writing copy for global brands
- A link to an online portfolio
- Experience writing in the technology category
- Experience translating technology into copy that is understood by audiences
- Attention to detail
Back to top