Copywriter - The Factory
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re building something special here.
Facebook is in the process of building an internal creative team to help build and develop the Facebook brand. We’re looking for a copywriter to work with us as we evolve our brand voice and our on-going communications strategies.
Specifically, we’re looking for a great writer who has experience working in digital and film communications. We’re looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about making the technical feel human and authentic.
- Write for film, mobile, web and more
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- A doer at heart, but excels at motivating and leading people too
- At least 4+ years of agency/in-house experience leading copy for global brands
- Portfolio of original and breakthrough work, along with proven experience writing in the technology category and ability to make sophisticated technology accessible and understandable to a wide audience
- A strong conceptual foundation
- Proven teamwork skills, flexibility and a healthy disrespect for the impossible
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
- A strong interest in Facebook and its products
- Self-driven, fearless interest and curiosity in gadgets, new tech, and inventions.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top