Copywriter - The Factory
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're building something special here.
Facebook has built an internal creative team to help build and develop the Facebook brand. We're looking for a Copywriter to work with us as we evolve our brand voice and our on-going communications strategies.
Specifically, we're looking for a great writer who has experience working in digital and film communications. We're looking for a creative problem solver who is passionate about making the technical feel human and authentic.
- Write for film, mobile, web
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Create original, breakthrough work
- 4+ years of agency/in-house experience writing copy for global brands
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing relevant work (Include link on your resume)
- Work demonstrates a conceptual foundation
- Experience writing in the technology category
- Experience translating sophisticated technology into copy that is understood by a wide audience
- Organized and able to balance multiple projects at the same time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top