(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Guild—Facebook’s internal B2B creative agency—helps create meaningful connections between businesses and people. Working with The Guild at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a quickly changing advertising landscape.
We are looking for a copywriting genius to join our family of Artists, Writers, Filmmakers, Strategists, Analysts, Producers and Builders. You will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, product leaders and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life. To be effective in this role, you’ll need to not only elegantly communicate these ideas as they’re presented to you, but be able to understand and write to Facebook’s unique opportunity to help advertisers connect with people and achieve their goals. This role will be in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Craft copy and oversee writing for our Facebook.com/business (http://facebook.com/business) site. This is end-to-end ownership of our flagship business marketing surface—with strategic planning, cross-functional coordination and hands-on writing included.
- Contribute to copy standards and ensure Facebook.com/business (http://facebook.com/business) maintains a consistently human and approachable voice and tone.
- Identify new opportunities to create narratives that inspire advertisers to leverage Facebook’s ever-growing family of apps and services.
- Contribute to large scale campaign work, as needed, to ensure consistency between TV, print, live event creative and our digital surface.
- Experience using Facebook Business products (Ads Manager, Business Manager, Facebook Pages, Instagram Ads, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing
- Writing samples or portfolio link
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- History of self-initiated projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligible to work in the US
- Ability to collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative, effective and on-brand writing across channels and platforms
- Produced copy that has the ability to both inspire and educate
- Experience developing narrative concepts for marketing campaigns that come to life online and off
- Ability to manage projects and provide editorial direction to guide the work of external agencies
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top