Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as a Contracts Administrator in the Legal Department. This position will play a key role in supporting all aspects of Facebookâ€™s contract management and administration and providing guidance in those areas. This full-time position will be located in our Dublin office. This is a great opportunity to join a growing legal team and to work on novel issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Support Facebook offices and affiliated entities (domestic and international)
- Perform multiple areas of contract management and administration
- Assist with urgent audit requests and contracts look-ups
- Manage and respond to a high volume of daily contract-related inquiries
- Act as liaison between the Legal Department and internal business clients and external contacts
- Manage and coordinate various projects and contracts management responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including finance and tax departments
- Efficiently manage contract management system and procedures, including educating/training internal clients
- Assist with beginning to end process for contracts (sometimes includes assisting with approvals or signatures/electronic or wet signatures)
- Ensure that signed contracts are finalized, including communication to relevant parties
- Manage contract close-out, extension, or renewal and
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize certain form contracts, such as confidentiality and event agreements.
- 5+ years of contracts administration experience is required, preferably from an in-house legal department, law firm, or law enforcement agency
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, reprioritize, work independently, and promptly respond to a high volume of inquiries with consistent availability
- Ability to extract, convey, and understand relevant and accurate information from contracts
- Strong knowledge of contract administration principles
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required if candidate has 5+ years of contracts administration experience
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (ex: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Sign (or similar electronic signing tool)
- Focused, self-motivated and very detailed oriented
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced and evolving work environment and
- Good interpersonal skills, team player and great sense of humor.
Back to top