Contractor Programme Manager, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving people's issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you. The Contractor Programme Manager will be responsible for the overall management of a growing large-scale vendor programme. This programme performs business critical back-office operational work that enables the growth and scaling of Community Operations. They will have ovcerall responsibility for the design, coordination and execution of the programme, optimizing service and quality levels and ensuring most efficient use of resources to maximize the Community experience. They will manage the day-to-day operations, performance, and communication for the on-site contractor team as well as extensive coordination, stakeholder management and strategic planning responsibilities. The role is based in Hyderabad, India.
- Manage day-to-day operations for large-scale managed service vendor engagement, working with vendor to execute and deliver on expectations
- Manage contractor programme performance including the definition, management and reporting on operational performance targets, working with vendor to execute and deliver on expectations including, but not limited to work-flow coverage, utilization, output/productivity and quality
- In a central management role, work with a variety of internal/external, local/global stakeholders (including, but not limited to
- Ops Market Leads, Senior Ops leadership, Finance team, Procurement team, external vendor teams etc)
- Manage short/medium/long term capacity planning for large multi-skilled team – working with key business stakeholders to define headcount needs, staffing plans and manage resourcing to execute against operational targets and achieve business objectives
- Coordinate the planning and staffing of new work-flow launches, updates and migrations
- Manage all communication
- including defining structured comms plan and processes for a variety of stakeholders and comms types
- Forecast, manage and track budget spend across the programme, working closely with Finance team, CO leadership and Vendor to ensure timely and accurate financial processes and control
- Manage commercial relationship with vendor including maintenance, updates and negotiation of contracts
- 5+ years experience in an Operations Center, including experience as a team lead with ops performance accountability
- Experience with managing a large scale projects/programmes
- Excellent programme management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating and influencing skills with a strong track record of achieving engagement from senior and cross-functional stakeholders
- Capable of working as part of a global, cross-functional team and working with all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Products
- Flexible, adaptable, proactive and self-motivated
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top