Contingent Workforce Business Partner
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Contingent Workforce Business Partner works across the company to help drive strategy, compliance, and education for the Contingent Workforce Program. Our ideal candidate will partner closely with business leaders to creatively problem solve while still controlling for risk. They will be able to influence the business to proactively drive operational excellence in a complex, dynamic environment. They will be able to support ongoing requests as well as drive program level projects and initiatives.
This role is part of our People Operations division, full-time and may be located in our Menlo Park Headquarters or Austin, Texas.
- Partner with Facebook managers to advise, educate and influence on a wide range of Contingent Workforce issues
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners such as Employment Counsel, HRBPs, and People Operations teams globally to drive consistency and compliance
- Identify issues proactively based on discussions with business partners
- Drive program level project initiatives
- Influence at all levels of the organization and being willing to have difficult conversations
- Conduct in-person training sessions
- Facilitate resolution of ER issues, accommodations requests, investigations and other HR/ER type issues for CWs
- 5+ years of business experience
- 4+ years of experience in contingent workforce
- Vendor management and/or recruiting experience
- Customer service experience
- Analytical and problem solving experience
- Communication experience
- Experience handling sensitive matters
- Experience exercising independent judgment in the application of company policies and practices to determine appropriate action or guidance
- Experience interacting and influencing all levels of an organization without direct authority
- Experience working independently on the day-to-day work
- Computer experience including MS Office applications
- Vendor compliance and management experience, holding them to SLAs
- Experience working in a team environment to achieve goals
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and requires minimal direction
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top