Contingent Workforce Business Partner
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Contingent Workforce Business Partner will work closely with our internal teams to manage a variety of aspects related of our Contingent Workforce Program. The ideal person will exhibit the ability to think analytically while maintaining confidentiality and organization in a growing environment. This role will be focused on driving consistency across the program in supporting the day-to-day needs of managers and partners as well as overall reporting and metrics.
This role is part of our People Operations division, full time and located in our Menlo Park Headquarters.
- Partner with Employment Counsel, HRBPs, managers, and People Operations teams globally
- Direct project activities, conduct reviews, manage risk mitigation & change control processes, and communicate status within business partner organizations
- Identify creative solutions to unique challenges
- Vendor management and evaluation of vendor engaged to provide the services
- Identify issues proactively based on discussions with business partners
- Influence at all levels of the organization and stand ground
- 3+ years experience in contingent workforce required
- Vendor management and/or recruiting
- Customer service skills and proven ability to perform in growing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive matters
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
- Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
- Computer skills including MS Office applications
- Experience with Excel including pivot reports, vlookups, and charts/graphs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter and requires minimal direction
- Vendor tracking and management, holding them to SLAs
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
- HR experience at a Fortune 500 company
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top