Content Writer, Monetization Education
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for an experienced writer to partner with Facebook designers, product managers, engineers and product marketers to create content for Facebook’s advertiser products. The Content Writer will use content to educate and inspire, with the objective of increasing adoption of Facebook’s ad solutions. They will also look to utilize data to inform their writing and enjoy both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. This is a full-time position located in our headquarters, Menlo Park.
- Create compelling content that breaks down complex products and concepts
- Devise editorial strategy to grow adoption of Facebook’s ad solutions, using in-product channels or leveraging global marketing and sales teams
- Design and implement test plans to understand drivers of response and value, and identify areas of opportunity for product teams
- Use data to prioritize projects based on impact
- Think big to develop innovative education and growth solutions
- Meet tight publishing deadlines
- 5+ years working with content for web experiences
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience with content for the web, including mobile web
- Experience in data-driven content strategy
- Experience with information architecture and content management
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in online commerce or ads industry
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top