Content Writer Intern
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a Content Writer Intern to partner with Facebook Product Marketers, Product Managers, Engineers and Designers to create content for Facebook’s advertising products. As a Content Writer Intern, you’ll develop content for the Advertiser Help Center that educates and inspires Facebook advertisers globally. You’ll also learn how to use data to inform your writing and enjoy both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing. This internship is located in our headquarters, Menlo Park.
- Write compelling and informative content that breaks down complex products and concepts
- Use data to prioritize projects based on impact
- Think big to develop innovative education and growth solutions
- Meet tight publishing deadlines
- MA/MS in Technical Communication, Technical Writing, Professional Writing, HCI, Journalism, or E-Learning with a graduation date between December 2017 and June 2018 (BA/BS candidates with similar experience will also be considered)
- 1+ years of writing technical or business content for web experiences
- Experience writing light-weight technical instructions
- Experience in data-driven content strategy is a plus
- Experience with information architecture and content management is a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top