Content Writer, Community Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions. Those who join our teams are very passionate about solving peopleâ€™s issues, and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. We need influencers who can align cross-functional partners to ensure the best possible experience for our platforms. If you like helping people, Community Operations is for you.
Facebook is looking for a content expert to join its Scaled Support Experience team. The Scaled Support Experience team produces Help Center and scaled community support content for more than 2 billion people around the world who use Facebook and related products. The ideal candidate is a strong editor with experience in digital content management, data analysis, and project management. This person should also have an eye for improving user experience and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects with proven critical thinking skills. This is a multi-faceted position and an opportunity to be part of a growing team.
This full-time position reports to the Manager of Scaled Support Experience and is based in our Menlo Park headquarters.
- Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language using Facebookâ€™s voice.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, operations, and legal teams to create content for product launches.
- Work with the Community Operations team to draft clear, compassionate support messaging.
- Leverage data to improve Facebookâ€™s support experiences and troubleshoot known issues.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting tight, frequently changing deadlines.
- 2+ years of writing experience.
- 1+ years of experience in one or more of these areas: help and support content, database querying, defining CMS requirements, content management workflows, editorial quality assurance, or online operations at a tech company.
- Experience as a project manager, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics.
- Knowledgeable in data-driven analysis.
- HTML skills.
Back to top