Content Strategist (Intern/Co-op)
We're looking for interns to work with Facebook content strategists on a range of product experiences, including the Facebook app, Messenger, Instagram, Groups and business products. Interns will plan, create and continually improve the content that helps more than a billion people connect and share. This includes interface content (things like buttons, links, menus and dialogs), product tours, educational experiences, app content, site navigation and lots more. As part of our team, you'll also help develop the Facebook voice and content standards.
CONTENT STRATEGIST (INTERN/CO-OP) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn Facebook content standards and content strategy practices
- Plan, write and edit Facebook content for web experiences and mobile apps
- Partner with product design, research, engineering and other teams to shape Facebook features
- Share your work and receive guidance from experienced content strategists
- Give feedback to teammates and influence overall quality
- Link to your online portfolio or links to individual writing/content samples (along with explanations of your role in developing the content)
- Experience writing, editing and/or planning online content (could be for a school publication, company website, personal blog, mobile app and so on)
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in English, Journalism, Information Design, New Media, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field with an expected graduation date no earlier than December 2020
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Communication skills
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Prior experience with user-centered design a plus
- Prior experience with mobile content a plus
- Intent to return to degree-program after the completion of the internship/co-op
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
RELATED JOB OPENINGS
- Facebook University for Product Design 2020
Menlo Park, CA
- Industrial Design Intern, AR/VR
- Product Design Intern, AR
- Research Scientist Intern, Demography and Survey Science
Menlo Park, CA
- UX Researcher Intern, Privacy & Data Use
Menlo Park, CA
- UX Researcher, Intern 2020
Menlo Park, CA + 2 More
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com . Requests sent to this email address that do not pertain to disability or religious accommodations cannot be answered.
Questions? Check out our FAQs.
Back to top